Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sharon's Little Sunbeam Award - Week 5



Sharon's Little Sunbeam Week 5 shines on Donna at:

 Believe in Yourself

I have a number of reasons for choosing Donna's blog:

  • Her posts are a wonderful mix - inspirational, thought provoking, entertaining and fun.  Everything from Puppy Rescue to Trifle Recipes!
  • Donna is one of the most caring and friendly people I have met so far in my bloggy world.  
  • Her kindness has extended to inviting me to become a member of her tribe (triberr.com). This has allowed me to meet some other great bloggers and enjoy the contents of posts I would otherwise not have known were out there.

So this week its a big Thank You to Donna just for being herself - I hope anyone who is not familiar with her blog will stop by and pay her a visit.
 


Each week I've chosen pictures from past posts when putting together my sunbeam awards.  These lovely little fairies were previously included in my Birthday Thoughts post.  I chose them because I wanted to feature a rose and I've always liked this particular illustration.

Sometimes Donna treats us to excerpts from her own writing.  My favourites when she does are her poetry and one poem for me has always stood out - it is called 'Give Me But a Rose'.  I don't usually include links to a specific post in these awards but this week I am making an exception.  The poem can be found at Poetry Refined

So a special rose as well as a Little Ray of Sunshine for Donna as the recipient of this weeks Sunbeam Award!









Past recipients of Sharon's Little Sunbeam Award:


Lucy Violet Vintage  



Sharon's Little Sunbeam is my own personal 'no strings attached' award.  It is my way of thanking some of the wonderful people who enrich my blogging experience.  The recipient is introduced in a post like this one and a link to their blog remains on my sidebar for a week.  There are no conditions attached to the award.  The recipient does not need to answer any questions, pass the award on or even acknowledge that they have received it.  All they need to do is bask in my little sunbeam and enjoy it!



5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hello Sharon, I just called in at Donna’s and noticed you had awarded her a little sunbeam. Perfect choice – Donna deserves all the awards going! I love your rose illustrations and am now going to read your birthday thoughts post to find out more about them.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Fairy's They are so fun and colorful! I much visit Donna.

Unknown said...

Sharon, talk about a surprise! Thank you for very much. As far as nice goes, you are one of the nicest people I ever met. That rose means so much to me. You have made my day and my week. Thank you, Sharon.

CraveCute said...

Hi Sharon, I just visited Donna's Blog and read that beautiful poem. Thank you for shining on her this week so we could all enjoy her wonderful talent!

PK HREZO said...

Yes Donna is wonderful. She always brightens my day as well. Great choice! :)

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...