Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

September Sunbeam (2012)


I hope Joleene at Amaranthine Night and Roger at Three Hoodies Save the World enjoyed their month basking in Sharon's Little Sunbeam.

This month I've decided to stick with the idea of two recipients.  One reason is that it allows me to include both somebody new as well as someone who I've already featured in the original week-long version.

So without further ado - during the month of September Sharon's Little Sunbeam will shine on:

Kylie at Lucy Violet Vintage (I'm still revelling in Kylie's wonderful generosity in sending me the Carlotta print!)

AND


Retha at Paper Dolls and Other Paper Toys  (Retha does not post all that often, but when she does her paper dolls are lovely.  Retha I'm hoping this will encourage you to share a little bit more with us!)



Sharon's Little Sunbeam is my own personal 'no strings attached' award.  It is my way of thanking the people who enrich my blogging experience.  After the recipient has been introduced a link to their blog remains on my sidebar for a month.  There are no conditions attached to the award.  The recipient does not need to answer any questions, pass the award on or even acknowledge that they have received it.  All they need to do is bask in my little sunbeam and enjoy it!

   


7 comments:

Three Hoodies Save the World said...

I did indeed. And I'd like to thank you for putting me there. It's nice not being in trouble for change.
Thank you.

Kylie said...

Thank you Sharon x

p.s. the gorgeous t.t. you sent will be having it's turn in the spotlight on my blog next week.

Joleene Naylor said...

Yes i did, thanks so much again and congrats to Retha and Kylie!

Barbara said...

Congratulations to Kylie and Retha! I know and love Lucy Violet Vintage but am yet to discover Paper Dolls and Other Paper Toys so I’m off there now.

Unknown said...

How I love when you do these. Finding new blogs is great, plus it's so wonderful to be noticed for your blog.

Retha said...

Thank you, Sharon! I will attempt to blog paper dolls more often. (I do blog more often, but blogs like Biblical Personhood has nothing to do with paper dolls and isn't even linked from there.

Have you tried joining the google paper doll group yet?

Donna Heber said...

Congrats to Kylie & Retha! You are so sweet Sharon.

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...