Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Out of Service . . . .


A couple of days ago my laptop decided to go on the blink and it will no longer connect to the internet (I think it must be worn out like me!)  I'm not sure what the problem is.  I can see my service provider but the router no longer works.  I don't know if it can be fixed or how easy it will be to do that.  At the moment its just a step too far for me as I just don't have the reserves for the unexpected.  I'm borrowing my son's netbook but its only for 'emergencies' so no more blogging or other internet activities for me.

So its another unanticipated break.

My health will probably thank me.
But I will miss your company!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I really don't know what to say, or do,
I only know my blogging world will miss you.
If you place your laptop underneath their tree, maybe the fairies will fix it for thee.
Thank you, be well. Agman.

Kylie said...

I will miss you too Sharon, take care of yourself okay...x

Unknown said...

Life can really dish it out sometimes, can't it? Hope you get it taken care of soon.

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Barbara said...

Take care and enjoy the rest while you can. We will all miss you x

Stephanie@Fairday's Blog said...

We will definitely miss you. Hope the internet problems can be easily fixed. Enjoy the unexpected time to relax a little more. :)

CraveCute said...

Take care Sharon. Enjoy you r little break and we'll be here when you get back. ~ Diane

Tazas y Cuentos said...

We'll miss your posts but take it easy and good luck with your internet.
Besos! Silvina

GardenOfDaisies said...

Sorry about the internet woes. Hope it's not as bad you you think and that it all gets sorted out soon.

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...